Featured Post

Amazon

I love to shop online!  I also love to shop at Goodwill and Habitat for Humanity.  I am one to find something and turn into something else u...

Monday, October 10, 2016

Aomais Speakers-Stereo and Mono

If you are looking for a bluetooth speaker for your mobile device, then you need to try this one out.  The Aomais speaker comes with an aux cord, charging cord and hand strap.  It also has its own flotation device.  My daughter got my speaker and uses it daily for band.  The speaker is loud enough for the color guard to practice with.  The speaker has four buttons on the top.  The side has a top that opens and allows you to access the charging port and aux port.  It is very rugged and appears durable.  I am very impressed.  We have a stereo speaker and a mini mono speaker as well.  Both work well with our mobile devices. They also are easy to link to the bluetooth.

I received this product at a discount.  This review is my honest opinion.
Aomais Stereo Speaker


Aomais Mono speaker

No comments:

Post a Comment