Featured Post

Amazon

I love to shop online!  I also love to shop at Goodwill and Habitat for Humanity.  I am one to find something and turn into something else u...

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Stainless Steel Bottle Koozie Insulators with Opener

Stainless Steel Bottle Koozie Insulators with Opener

First of all, I thought these were a little bigger that a water bottle might fit inside.  But sadly, it is not big enough for a water bottle.  These are made for coke bottles.  I wasn't able to test them out for what I wanted.  They are made of durable aluminum and have the koozies inside to help insulate the bottle.  The opener is attached on the top that is screwed on and is easily removed.

I plan on giving them as a gift to a dear friend.  This product came two in a pack.  They are perfect if you would like to customize them with vinyl.

I received this product at a discount or free.  This review is my honest opinion and was done at my own free will.

No comments:

Post a Comment