Featured Post

Amazon

I love to shop online!  I also love to shop at Goodwill and Habitat for Humanity.  I am one to find something and turn into something else u...

Monday, October 10, 2016

Vtosmart LED Bluetooth Speaker

This speaker makes me laugh every time I use it.  The voice used on it to let you know that it is ready to connect to your bluetooth is a little too passionate about her bluetooth.  This speaker is very slick and nice.  It is very easy to connect to your mobile device.  I had it connected right out of the box.  It comes with an aux cord and charger.  Originally, I planned on keeping it to use for various outings but my daughter got it for her birthday.  She loved it.

If you are looking for a nice easy to use bluetooth speaker, this one is for you.  Not too big and not too small, it is just right.

I received this product at a discount.  This is my honest opinion of this product.

Vtosmart LED Bluetooth Speaker

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a link to this speaker?? You should add them so we can find the products

    ReplyDelete