Featured Post

Amazon

I love to shop online!  I also love to shop at Goodwill and Habitat for Humanity.  I am one to find something and turn into something else u...

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Amazon

I love to shop online!  I also love to shop at Goodwill and Habitat for Humanity.  I am one to find something and turn into something else useful.  This blog is all about things I find on Amazon, Goodwill, and any other second hand store I wonder around in to find cool things.  :)

In the last week, Amazon decided to change their policy on reviews online.  I get free and discounted products to review.  I am a teacher and this is a way for me to get cool technology gadgets for my classroom.  I always write a good review for my product.  These reviews are not done in exchange for the product.  I write the reviews to help others find the product they need.  Since they changed their policy, some of my reviews have been deleted because they felt that I was not writing an honest opinion. Well, I am a little offended and decided to make a blog about my products instead of fighting Amazon's system.  The only one who has control of this blog is me!

In the spirit of free speech, this blog has been created to include my Amazon Reviews and they can't do anything about it because I control what goes on here.  THIS IS MY HONEST OPINION!

No comments:

Post a Comment