Featured Post

Amazon

I love to shop online!  I also love to shop at Goodwill and Habitat for Humanity.  I am one to find something and turn into something else u...

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Double Wall Wide Mouth Cup


20oz Stainless steel Vacuum Cup Vacuum Insulated Double Wall Wide Mouth Cup

I have several of these that I use.  I bought this one because it was red and I liked it.  It is lightweight and easy to use.  It can be used for a number of things like ice cold water, coffee, and even soup.  It has a filter at the top inside.  I am not sure what this is used for, but I assume it allows you to drink the soup broth.  It isn't huge like other normal thermoses. It is a short thermos and can fit easily in a backpack or even a purse.

I got this container because it is red and was the perfect color for my daughter who is in college.  I gave it to her to use.  The top is a screw on top with a plastic holder to keep it from being misplaced.

I received this product at a discount.  This review is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment