Featured Post

Amazon

I love to shop online!  I also love to shop at Goodwill and Habitat for Humanity.  I am one to find something and turn into something else u...

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Rechargeable Motion Sensor Night Light

Rechargeable Motion Sensor Night Light

My first product is a rechargeable motion sensor night  light.  A very cool product to have for closets, drawers, or any other small place.  We just moved into a new home and every closet has a light that comes on when you open the door.  When we did the kitchen, we created a new broom closet.  The only closet in the house without a automatic light.  This works perfect.  I haven't gotten my husband to install it but that is in the works.  It has two small metal holders that the light snaps into.  This allows the light to be installed anywhere.  The light can be set to come on automatically or you can switch it off and on.  The light has LEDs and is very bright!  I highly recommend it for anyone needing a little extra light.

I received this product at a discount or free.  I wrote this review in order to help anyone wanting to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment